Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
logik

Laggers...

Posted (edited)

What's the recommended "cl_maxpackets" to use?
Give any recommendations to getting a smoother game play except upgrading net..

Edited by logik

depends on connection - normally I'd say 30, and if you're experiencing packet loss, cl_packetdup 2

• Thanks 1

most of the time when i zoom in on scope, when someone collects the bomb or when im about to shoot i get a second of CI. 
do you maybe know whats causing that?

Not a clue 

It's fukt

i want to try a vpn but i dont know which one to use

VPN won't improve anything. It will just mean your packets travel further.

any tips on making my connection stable?😂:classic_unsure:

Honestly, you're in a country notorious for bad infernet access, and you're connecting to a server a thousand miles away from your PC. 

For stabler connection, you should be looking to play on a closer hosted server, otherwise bad connection is just something you have to live with.

• Thanks 1

damn poki some hurtful words😂 but yeah i guess thats true i just have to live with it.. i was just concerned about the unstableness (not a word) because before i had wifi i use to connect with my phone and i had no ci problems although my ping was about 180-240 there was no unexpected ci but ever since i got wifi this ci shiz started. it might be because im not the only one on the network 

Change from WIFI to wired ethernet.

Posted (edited)

I would recommend using cl_maxpackets 125 on vanilla cod, therefore our servers. And cl_maxpackets 100 on promod due to 100 being the limit. This,in conjunction with packetdup set to 0 (off) gave me and most people I talked to about this the best hitreg and ping. From maxpackets 100 to maxpackets 125 I loose in average about 7ms ping. hope this helps, cheers.

Edited by anoX
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, anoX said:

I would recommend using cl_maxpackets 125 on vanilla cod, therefore our servers. And cl_maxpackets 100 on promod due to 100 being the limit. This,in conjunction with packetdup set to 0 (off) gave me and most people I talked to about this the best hitreg and ping. From maxpackets 100 to maxpackets 125 I loose in average about 7ms ping. hope this helps, cheers.

thanks mahn, i'm open to trying anything so i'll give this a shot:classic_biggrin:

it actually helps!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 11:14 PM, logik said:

it actually helps!

Just saw the notification, glad I could help mate 🙂