• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    verts
  • Where are you from?
    United Kingdom
  • Favourite Server
    Hardcore Free for All
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    More than 5 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    Yes, i applied some time ago but had to leave not long after because i had no time due to work.
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    Well, my name is now verts, i used to be called vexii and im sure some of the older member will remember me. I'm an avid cod player and the HCFFA server is where i spend most of my time. The community is great but sometimes you get a bad egg shouting abuse in game chat or cheating. Im aware you can call for an admin but because im on the server a lot it would be easier if i had the privilege to take care of the matter myself. Eg, Warn people who dont abide by the server rules and to ban the ones who cheat.

Hello Verts,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for applying to join us.

I remember a Vexii name but going straight over my head i'll have to speak to other admins about it because i cannot find any previous data / logs,

Other than that, You've got an okay amount of connections and zero warnings which is good! your chat logs seem alright nothing major that i can see. so at the moment you've got my +1 until i figure out who vexii is 🤣

What happens now:

We will look at your application and after various background checks give you a decision as to whether you have been accepted or not.  If you are not accepted please do not take it personally, we have many applications from players wanting to join VSG but only a few ever succeed.

When will I hear of the decision:

We will let you know as soon as we have looked into your application.  Please note this could take days or even weeks.

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will see here on your application page if you have been successful or not.  You will also be contacted by pm on these forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision

Only under special circumstances would the decision be reviewed.  Any reviews that do take place would be by the rank 100 administrators.

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision
Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly

Make sure you have put enough information down, this makes the whole process move faster
Continue playing and try out all of our servers

If you haven't already please join us on Discord: https://discord.vocatus-gaming.com

If you have any questions, please contact one of the admin team or pm one of the Community Managers.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

You probably cant find any data/logs on me because my time in Vocatus Gaming was short. That short that i probably didn't come across anyone rule breaking or cheating to report. 

Big thank you for the +1 though! Means alot!!

Looks good +1  Went back to May with chat logs and all good.  No penalties.

Has been  called:

Vexi

rizin
Aim Enthusiast

• Like 1

Your chatlogs are good as well as your connections so +1 from me 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bolagens said:

Your chatlogs are good as well as your connections so +1 from me 

Could you tell me how many times i've logged on please? Thanks for the + ❤️ 

ID Name Connections Level Last Seen
18229 verts 134 Guest (0) 07/10/19 19:04
150 verts 69 Guest (0) 25/05/19 03:59
  • Like 1

We've Decided to ACCEPT the application! Congrats and welcome back to VSG! Hopefully it won't be a short visit again 🤣

More Details will be sent via Discord.