• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    uozx
  • Where are you from?
    United Kingdom
  • Favourite Server
    Hardcore Free for All
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 1 and 2 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    no
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    nope
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    hi my IRL name is josh and i am applying for an "admin" position because i enjoy playing the VSG servers and play HCFFA the most so i will be on that server most of the time. I would love to be apart of the group and help others. I will also be an extra person to go to when people have questions or need help as i see myself as a kind helpful person. I do work and finish at 5 pm mon-fri 40hr per week so i wont be online 24/7 but will be able to use discord throughout the day. Josh (uozx)

Hello Uozx, 

Welcome to the forums and Thanks for applying to join us, Nice to see you've taken some time with the information not a lot of people actually put any effort into applications. I can't really judge your chatlogs or warnings at this current time due to your connection count. I understand you're working a heavy 40 hour job per week which is probably why, Most admins of VSG Work as well and Being an Admin is just a hobby and we don't expect admins to be online 24/7, You First connected on 04/06/19 within that 4 months you've only connected 28 times which is pretty low for us to decide.

For the current time i will put this application on HOLD for 1 month Within this time we will have a better picture on seeing how you are in-game (logs/warnings) if you've not already join our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/nb6Atam to say hello, I see you only really enjoy playing HCFFA but try give our other servers a shot https://community.vocatus-gaming.com/servers/ there you can get to know our admins and they will be able to get to know you, might be able to sneak some +1 votes when this is reopened. Thanks.

// Application will be reopened on 6th November

You've gained a few connections since you applied but i will have to DECLINE the application due to player inactivity 

Last seen on: 21/10/19 19:50

If you're really interested on joining our community and you think you can be more active. Play for a week and submit another application.

Thanks!

Well that's a shame. I was impressed by his attitude and friendly chat and play. deffo one of the good guys.