• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    NoKiA
  • Where are you from?
    Pakistan
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 1 and 2 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    Yes, this is my 3rd time applly First applied declined becouse of i am new in VSG server and other reason some time i doing gliching in SND server becouse i dont know there is glich only server is avalible and 2nd for force sniper only now i am stricly following the rules of VSG server ....
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    I am nokia i want to be a member of VSG server because i like this server Snd is my favorite server and i also like other VSG server i apply 2 time but declined for some reason , i removed my all mistakes like rules breaking blah blah blah . i can describe myself better in my own language .

You was requested to make another attempt at an application in 2 months time, due to 2 previously unsuccessful applications for the reasons on (Inactivity  - Glitching - Toxic - Forcing Sniper / Knife only) After you was told to wait 2 months before you can re-apply for admin You've submitted multiple applications that had to be deleted since you kept applying when you was told to stop. Since you wasn't taking the staffs advice and kept spamming more applications your application hold was increased to 4 months. Even through Direct messages you was Positive you will apply in 2 months and not wait the 4, Again not listening to what you've been told.

Since your last application you've not really connected that often little as 10 times within the 2 months, so it's impossible to see if your chatlogs / warnings have improved but you have just not played.

With you constantly ignoring the multiple admins that have previously told you what you should / shouldn't be doing.. is just showing to me that you wouldn't be the admin that we are looking for.

This application will be DECLINED For the final time, You've had plenty of chances but i don't think VSG is for you.

(Anymore applications submitted will be declined, Spammed applications will result in restriction from posting)

• Like 1