• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    Heiden
  • Where are you from?
    Pakistan
  • Favourite Server
    Hardcore Team Deathmatch
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 2 and 3 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    No
  • Are you available on Discord?
    No
  • Tell us about you
    Hi!
    My real Name is Haziq Riaz and i belong to Pakistan ,my age is 18 and enjoy to play games like dota2,cod,coc etc..
    I really like the vsg server so i decided to be member of it ...
    i think i will .i also talk with admins about membership stufs .

hello Heiden,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for applying to join our community! Just looking at your account and you first connected to a VSG server on: 01/03/19 and within that 8 months you've only connected 33 Times. And with that amount of connections it's really difficult for us to fully decide how your behavior is on the servers to see if it fits our standards. At this moment i won't decline the application but i will put it on HOLD for 4 weeks and within this time period we will keep a close eye on your account and after the hold period is up it will be unlocked for all admins to give a vote. If your activity is low and you've not connected for a while the application may be Closed/Declined.

I also notice you put (no) for Availability on discord, Since that is our only main way to communicate with our admins i would highly suggest you download it and join our server if you're really interested on joining our community here is a link: https://discordapp.com/invite/nb6Atam

Thanks.

// Application will Reopen on 5th December