• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    Maybach254
  • Where are you from?
    Kenya
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy Hardened
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 2 and 3 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No but i have been invited to one in Kenya [SimbaUltimate]
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    Yes
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    Not that i can remember, but that's because i got school so was off cod4 for sometime but i'm really passionate about it
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    My real name is Steve Baraka. I'm from Kenya and specifically Nairobi. I'm 15 as i've said before. i have about 2 and a half years of experience in cod4 as it is my first cod game xD or the first fps game that i've played online. at first i was such a noob xD but as time has gone by, death after death and match after match, i've grown so much. I honestly like Sniping a lot. The reason why i didn't quit this game is because i'm very passionate about it, its even up to a point where an ace or clutch once in a while isn't such a big thing for me but i sure will celebrate xD, as i highly believed that determination is key. I'd like to be an admin as it would be a whole new experience for me and i really like your servers and i'd like to be part of you and make the servers even better with you guyz :] I also really like your family/community. I really don't got much time to say a lot but i sure will be very thankful if you'd let me part of your community. Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day dear sir/madam :]]
  • Like 1

Hello maybach254, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks for applying to join our community. We do have an age requirement of 16 but we have made exceptions in the past and looking at your application you speak with a good attitude and you seem pretty mature (and you're not exactly far away from 16) My only concern here is your connections (again we've made exceptions before) how ever.. You first connected to our servers on 09/04/19  And within that 7 months you've only connected 19 timesSo looking at that doesn't give me much hope that you will be active. As much as we would love to let everyone into our community we do need active staff to monitor the servers. 

I'm going to LOCK this application for 1 month and within this time we will keep a close eye on you and to see if your connections improve and to see if you follow our servers rules. If you're really interested in joining us this 1 month wait shouldn't be a problem. Here is a link to our discord server if you've not yet joined it: https://discordapp.com/invite/nb6Atam feel free to come chat with some of us and try to get to know one another.

// Application On HOLD. And will Reopen on December 26

• Thanks 1