• yes
    • no

• Your In Game Name
    ALD
  • Where are you from?
    Germany
  • Favourite Server
    Search & Destroy
  • How long have you played Call of Duty 4 for?
    Between 3 and 4 years
  • Are you currently a member of another group/clan/community?
    No
  • Do you have any moderation experience?
    No
  • Have you applied to join VSG before, if so give details
    No
  • Are you available on Discord?
    Yes
  • Tell us about you
    well, the only reason i want to be admin is that when there is no admin online in server i see alot hackers and they ruin the game with their wallhack or something like that and i want ot kick or ban them.

Hello ALD,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for applying to join our community. You've got a decent amount of connections and i know you've been playing on our servers for a long time now. No real warnings. But looking at your chat logs you do seem to flame people i mean, it's not happening all the time but you do have a few pages of logs of some type of insult/abuse to someone. Cause if you was accepted having a member of staff giving abuse to a player in any way isn't acceptable period. And the reason for you wanting to be apart of our community probably isn't the best, As we are grateful you want to keep the servers clean but for that being the only reason doesn't give me much hope. from all this i'm gonna have to -1 but i wish you good luck!

Thanks for your application to join VSG.

What happens now:

We will look at your application and after various background checks give you a decision as to whether you have been accepted or not.  If you are not accepted please do not take it personally, we have many applications from players wanting to join VSG but only a few ever succeed.

When will I hear of the decision:

We will let you know as soon as we have looked into your application.  Please note this could take days or even weeks.

How will I know if I have been accepted or not:
You will see here on your application page if you have been successful or not.  You will also be contacted by pm on these forums and on Discord if your are successful.

If I am not accepted can I appeal the decision

Only under special circumstances would the decision be reviewed.  Any reviews that do take place would be by the rank 100 administrators.

What can I do while I'm waiting for a decision
Review your application and make sure you have answered all questions honestly

Make sure you have put enough information down, this makes the whole process move faster
Continue playing and try out all of our servers

If you haven't already please join us on Discord: https://discord.vocatus-gaming.com

If you have any questions, please contact one of the admin team or pm one of the Community Managers.

Good luck!